We take pride in our support of nonprofit organizations and schools both locally and across the country.
WHO WE CAN SUPPORT
Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park supports children, youth, and families in ways that produce measurable and positive results.We are primarily focused on the following two areas:
• Compassion: Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park believes we can lift the spirits of those facing medical challenges, living with disabilities, or making his/her way despite a disadvantaged start by providing memorable outings.
• Education: As a leader in theme park innovation, Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park appreciates the value of education and creativity. We support those organizations that are committed to opening children's minds and hearts to the power of ideas.
WHO WE CANNOT SUPPORT
We would love to provide support to everyone and thank you for visiting to see if your non-profit group is eligible. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide support to the following groups:
• Individuals or individual families
• For-profit organizations
• Religious groups utilizing Gilroy Gardens for festivals, building funds or other events that do not directly benefit children
• Political parties
• Any organization that discriminates due to color, sex, nationality, sexual orientation or creed
All donation requests will be reviewed within two weeks. The organization requesting the donation will be contacted by email, regardless of whether or not the request is approved.